At least my Mr. Coffee doesn't catch on fire!
Message to Kevin or Andrea: I bought a DCC-1200 last year, at Bealls, that would have caught fire this morning (03/13/2012 at 7:30 am) had I not heard a loud popping and smelled burning plastic/wiring. Luckily I got it out of the house before the fire alarm went off. Once outside I opened the cover at the top and clouds of smoke kept comming out so I got a pot full of water and soaked the thing. This is the last I will buy and I too am going back to my old Mr. Coffee.
Posted on Tue, March 13, 2012
by YW filed under