Customer in need of caffeine fix is turning to Bunn instead of Cuisinart

This is my Cuisinart Sucks story::  Coffee maker stops working. I'm told its on back order by customer dis-service. They tell me wait for 2 weeks then they tell me I was not allocated one. The idiot customer service manager tell me that the wearhouse has a cue, can you see it? no do I get one on the next shipment? Gee sorry, I can't tell you. is there someone who can? no. Either they run a wearhouse on hopes and dreams or they are ALLLLLLL LIARS! Off to buy a BUNN-O-Matic. Wonder if there is a Bunn sucks .com

27 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Hello everybody, here every one is sharing such know-how,
so it's fastidious to read this website, and I used to visit this weblog all the time.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 8:32 PM

2. wrote:
Hi, I believe your site might be having browser compatibility
problems. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks
fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from
that, great website!

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 6:15 AM

3. wrote:
You made some good points there. I looked on the web for more information about the issue and found most
people will go along with your views on this web site.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 10:55 AM

4. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Exceptional work!

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 11:56 AM

5. wrote:
This piece of writing offers clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that truly how to do blogging
and site-building.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 5:24 AM

6. wrote:
Good post! We are linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Sat, November 3, 2018 @ 5:20 AM

7. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest
of the website is also really good.

Sat, November 10, 2018 @ 10:10 PM

8. wrote:
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
back in the future. Many thanks

Thu, November 15, 2018 @ 3:04 AM

9. wrote:
Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, when having
my breakfast coming again to read other news.

Fri, April 5, 2019 @ 8:09 PM

10. wrote:
Useful info. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally, and I am surprised why this twist of fate did not took place in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Sat, April 6, 2019 @ 6:27 AM

11. wrote:
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less.
I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am concerned about
switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Sun, April 7, 2019 @ 8:40 PM

12. wrote:
I was able to find good advice from your articles.

Tue, April 9, 2019 @ 1:44 PM

13. wrote:
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you can be
a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog
and may come back from now on. I want to encourage yourself
to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 2:39 PM

14. wrote:
Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics
as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!

Superb blog by the way!

Sat, April 13, 2019 @ 5:09 PM

15. wrote:
I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new website.

Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 3:03 PM

16. wrote:
Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to
be on the web the easiest thing to keep in mind of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while folks think about issues that they just don't realize about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as
well as outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects
, other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 5:15 AM

17. wrote:
I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should
also visit this webpage on regular basis to take updated from hottest news.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 5:45 AM

18. wrote:
Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 11:30 PM

19. wrote:
What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely
useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me.

Great job.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 4:22 PM

20. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to
get there! Cheers

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 6:21 AM

21. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I believed this publish was once great.

I do not recognize who you might be but certainly you are going to a famous
blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

Fri, June 21, 2019 @ 10:03 PM

22. wrote:
Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to
new updates.

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 11:49 AM

23. wrote:
We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your website provided us with helpful info to work on.
You have performed a formidable process and our entire neighborhood can be thankful
to you.

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 7:45 AM

24. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your
intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 11:05 AM

25. wrote:
It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made here.
natalielise plenty of fish

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 6:57 PM

26. wrote:
I've read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you place to make this type of fantastic informative site.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 11:33 AM

27. wrote:
Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations in fact fastidious funny stuff too.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 6:22 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.