Ephraim's story--A Sloughing Saucepot

This is my Cuisinart Sucks story::  I bought a Cuisinart saucepan with a hard anodized exterior. After several months of typical use, the exterior coating essentially washed off. Cuisinart's website advertised the outer coating as "Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance." That doesn't sound like something that should wash off with soap and water.

When I contacted Cuisinart by email, they claimed this was not a manufacturing defect and they won't replace the saucepot. If it's not a defect, then I presume it's normal for the "harder than stainless steel" exterior to just wash off.

I filed a report with the Consumer Product Safety Commission because I have no idea if that stuff getting into my food is toxic or not.

Cuisinart seemed to express no concern with these issues despite my alarm.

20 comments (Add your own)

1. paper writing help here wrote:
I suppose that doesn't sound like something that should wash off with soap and water. Am I right?

Mon, July 30, 2018 @ 2:06 PM

2. wrote:
If some one wants expert view concerning blogging after
that i advise him/her to go to see this blog, Keep up
the good work.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 5:21 PM

3. wrote:
I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 7:14 PM

4. wrote:
Your way of explaining the whole thing in this article is
genuinely nice, every one be able to effortlessly understand
it, Thanks a lot.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 5:05 PM

5. wrote:
This post will help the internet visitors for building
up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.

Thu, November 8, 2018 @ 6:57 PM

6. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to
read?

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 3:10 PM

7. wrote:
Your way of explaining everything in this piece of writing is genuinely nice, every one
be able to without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot.

Wed, November 21, 2018 @ 7:01 AM

8. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things
out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 5:54 AM

9. wrote:
Thanks very interesting blog!

Sun, April 7, 2019 @ 3:17 PM

10. wrote:
When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she wishes to
be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 12:32 AM

11. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create
your theme? Exceptional work!

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 11:10 AM

12. wrote:
You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be really one thing
which I believe I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely huge for me.
I'm taking a look forward in your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the hang
of it!

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 12:37 PM

13. wrote:
I simply couldn't depart your web site before suggesting that I
extremely loved the usual info an individual supply for your visitors?
Is gonna be back often in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 10:14 PM

14. wrote:
Fabulous, what a website it is! This web site gives useful data
to us, keep it up.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 7:22 PM

15. wrote:
Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at
options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could
point me in the direction of a good platform.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 3:27 PM

16. wrote:
These are in fact enormous ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up
wrinting.

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 5:28 PM

17. wrote:
Thanks for finally talking about >Ephraim's story--A Sloughing Saucepot | Cuisinart� Sucks Mon, June 17, 2019 @ 10:01 AM

18. wrote:
What's up, I would like to subscribe for this web site to obtain most recent updates, therefore where can i do it please help.

Fri, June 28, 2019 @ 8:36 PM

19. wrote:
Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once
a enjoyment account it. Look complex to more introduced agreeable from you!
However, how can we keep in touch?

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 11:01 PM

20. wrote:
Magnificent site. A lot of helpful info here. I'm sending it to
several buddies ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thank you in your sweat!

Wed, July 17, 2019 @ 12:25 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.