Kevin gets a coffee pot for Father's Day

Our kids gave Kevin a very nice coffee pot for Father's Day.  He loved it. 

The nicest thing about it was the thermal carafe that kept the coffee nice and hot for a long time without burning it. 

The kids bought the coffee pot from Starbucks.  Apparently this particular model was only available from Starbucks.

28 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Your way of describing the whole thing in this paragraph is truly fastidious,
every one can simply know it, Thanks a lot.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 11:58 PM

2. wrote:
Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by accident,
and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't took place in advance!

I bookmarked it.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 3:15 PM

3. wrote:
Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog!

We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.

Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a
extraordinary job!

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 3:39 AM

4. wrote:
Your mode of telling all in this post is truly good, all be
capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 3:45 PM

5. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
You actually make it seem really easy with
your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that
I think I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me.
I'm having a look ahead on your next post, I'll try to get the cling of it!
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 6:28 AM

6. wrote:
First off I would like to say fantastic blog!
I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to
writing. I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10
to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out
how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 11:35 AM

7. wrote:
I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide on your guests?
Is gonna be back incessantly to investigate cross-check
new posts

Thu, November 15, 2018 @ 8:22 AM

8. wrote:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable
and everything. However think about if you added some great
graphics or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this
blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.
Good blog!

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 6:52 AM

9. wrote:
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful
post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 11:49 AM

10. wrote:
I do not even know how I finished up right
here, however I believed this publish was great. I do not recognise who
you're however certainly you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't already.
Cheers!

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 10:29 PM

11. wrote:
Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.

Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I came across it and I'll be book-marking it
and checking back often!

Thu, March 21, 2019 @ 7:05 PM

12. wrote:
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great.
I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you
say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This
is actually a wonderful web site.

Sun, April 7, 2019 @ 5:17 PM

13. wrote:
Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace,
when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good article.

Tue, April 16, 2019 @ 1:30 AM

14. wrote:
Incredible story there. What occurred after?
Take care!

Tue, May 14, 2019 @ 12:18 PM

15. wrote:
I go to see day-to-day a few websites and sites to read content, but this website gives quality based posts.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 8:17 AM

16. wrote:
Very good blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?

I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go
for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed ..
Any tips? Cheers!

Sat, June 8, 2019 @ 6:22 AM

17. wrote:
wonderful publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don't realize this.
You must continue your writing. I'm sure, you have a great readers'
base already!

Wed, July 17, 2019 @ 5:18 PM

18. wrote:
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done
a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Sun, July 21, 2019 @ 1:53 AM

19. wrote:
Because the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 11:51 AM

20. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and
visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to
create your theme? Outstanding work!

Mon, August 19, 2019 @ 1:03 PM

21. wrote:
Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would enjoy your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e
mail.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 8:08 AM

22. wrote:
Definitely consider that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to
be on the web the simplest factor to take note of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as other
people think about issues that they plainly do not realize about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need
side-effects , other people could take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Mon, October 28, 2019 @ 6:53 AM

23. wrote:
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put
in writing this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you in the
future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site
now ;)

Sat, November 9, 2019 @ 12:33 AM

24. wrote:
whoah this blog is excellent i love studying
your articles. Stay up the good work! You recognize, a lot of people are looking
around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

Sat, November 9, 2019 @ 1:17 AM

25. wrote:
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its
really really nice paragraph on building up new weblog.

Thu, November 14, 2019 @ 12:24 PM

26. wrote:
This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped
me. Thanks!

Thu, November 21, 2019 @ 9:33 PM

27. wrote:
Hi there mates, fastidious piece of writing and good urging commented here,
I am actually enjoying by these.

Sun, December 8, 2019 @ 6:34 PM

28. wrote:
I think that everything published was actually very reasonable.

But, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome headline?
I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, but what
if you added a headline to possibly grab a person's
attention? I mean Kevin gets a coffee pot for Father's Day | Cuisinart Sucks is a little vanilla.
You could look at Yahoo's home page and note how they create post titles to grab viewers to open the links.
You might add a video or a pic or two to grab people interested about what you've written. In my
opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more
interesting.

Sun, December 8, 2019 @ 7:14 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.