We finally got a pot that doesn't leak

Cuisinart finally sent us a coffee pot that does not leak. 

However, I have decided not to take down this site:  My beef with Cuisinart was not with the coffee pot itself so much as with the poor customer service at Cuisinart.

I intend to leave this site up until I receive some personal communication from Cuisinart.

If they were smart they'd be doing some sort of online reputation management.  It is not that hard to find out what people are saying about your products.  Here is a decent article about reputation management.

10 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed!
Extremely helpful info specially the last part :
) I care for such information much. I was seeking this
certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 11:13 AM

2. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 9:55 PM

3. wrote:
Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired!
Very helpful information specially the remaining part :) I maintain such info much.
I used to be looking for this certain info for a
very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 11:27 PM

4. wrote:
An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
There's no doubt that that you should publish more about this issue, it may not
be a taboo subject but generally people don't discuss these topics.
To the next! All the best!!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 2:27 PM

5. wrote:
I enjoy reading an article that can make people think.

Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 12:38 PM

6. wrote:
Hi! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog like yours take a
large amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog however
I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog
so I can share my personal experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or
tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 2:27 PM

7. wrote:
With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into
any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself
or outsourced but it appears a lot of it
is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any
ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Sat, November 3, 2018 @ 11:00 AM

8. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
Thanks for some other informative blog. Where else may I get
that type of info written in such an ideal manner?
I have a challenge that I am simply now operating on, and
I have been on the look out for such information. Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 10:34 AM

9. wrote:
I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

Fri, November 9, 2018 @ 4:48 AM

10. wrote:
Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a honest price?
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Sun, November 11, 2018 @ 1:00 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.