Yipee! We recieved the replacement pot (but the joy was short lived)

We were so excited to recieve our replacement coffee pot only 6 days after our original request.  We opened the box in excitement but were immediately disappointed.  Cuisinart shipped us the wrong coffee pot.  We received a DCC-2200 which did not have the metal carafe.  It had a glass pot instead.  The main reason we loved the DCC-2400 was because of that metal carafe.  So Kevin called Cuisinart again to let them know of their second mistake.

16 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this weblog; this blog contains awesome and actually
good information in support of readers.

Sun, March 31, 2019 @ 2:54 AM

2. wrote:
Hi there friends, fastidious article and fastidious urging commented at this
place, I am really enjoying by these.

Wed, April 3, 2019 @ 7:34 AM

3. wrote:
Greetings! I've been following your website for a long time now and
finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you
a shout out from New Caney Tx! Just wanted to
say keep up the great work!

Thu, April 4, 2019 @ 4:50 PM

4. wrote:
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform
you're working with? I'm planning to start
my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something unique. P.S
Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Fri, April 5, 2019 @ 3:37 AM

5. wrote:
I do not even understand how I finished up right here, but I thought this submit used to be good.

I don't recognise who you're but definitely
you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't already.

Cheers!

Fri, April 5, 2019 @ 7:03 AM

6. wrote:
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

Tue, April 9, 2019 @ 12:54 AM

7. wrote:
Right here is the right blog for anybody who hopes to find out about this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not
that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that's been discussed for
a long time. Great stuff, just excellent!

Wed, May 1, 2019 @ 2:31 AM

8. wrote:
Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great
spirit.

Wed, May 1, 2019 @ 8:45 AM

9. wrote:
Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 9:37 AM

10. wrote:
It's an awesome article designed for all the online people; they will obtain advantage from it I am
sure.

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 4:36 AM

11. wrote:
It's hard to find educated people for this
subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 5:00 AM

12. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you
could be giving us something informative to read? plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 1:28 AM

13. wrote:
Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 6:58 PM

14. wrote:
Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this post at
this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at
this time me also commenting at this place.

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 6:50 PM

15. wrote:
Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would
really like to have you share some stories/information. I know
my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel
free to shoot me an e-mail.

Mon, September 16, 2019 @ 10:06 AM

16. wrote:
What's up to all, since I am genuinely keen of reading
this website's post to be updated daily. It carries pleasant stuff.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 3:03 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.